BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

IMY

I spent about 4 years of my life at Bandar Sunway as I studied there. But now I have moved somewhere else and now I really miss Sunway. :'( I miss Sunway Pyramid damn much. I love shopping there as almost everything I need is there. I don't have to worry about where to eat as there is so much food stall and I can rest at peace whenever I reached home after spending a whole tiring day at uni. Whenever I ran out of cash I just need to take a short walk to the nearest ATM branch to dispense some cash. In short, I don't have to worry about much things when I was there. And yesterday I went to Sunway Pyramid with besties and it's just feels at home again. I hope I can adapt myself to this new environment just like I adapted myself to the old's place.

p/s: After all, it is about how you adapt to the environment, not how the environment adapt to you. Cheers! ^.^

0 comments: