BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Writing is healthy :)

Salam and a very good evening everyone.

People ever said the more we try to avoid from something the closer we will get to it. Is it true? Yes, it is definitely true for me as actually I already own a blog before this which is still alive but probably dying (hohoh) by now and it maybe need the most expensive drugs to cure and recover it. Hehe. So mean of me right. Hehe. But its not because I don't love it anymore. Its just because I've lost the interest to write things as it usually get worsen when I get too excited to write a lot about things around me. >.< On top of that, the busy lifestyle I lead also limiting my time to write things. But effective from now, I had to write again and again (maybe? hee). And ever wondering why I need to write again? Yeah, it is one of my assessment. Yeah! Serve me right (:p). After almost 4 months holiday since my final exam, I guess my brain had become rusted. Worse than rusted maybe? Ayaiiii. However, on the positive side, I would like to thank Pn. Sita Hashim who had assigned us this assignment as I can't really imagine how rusted my brain can be if I kept do nothing other than talking excessively. At least I can do something great this weekend by brainstorming my brain. Yeah, but I just accidentally post this entry later than it should be because I have some stuff to be settled by these few couple days. My bad mam. Hee.

Yeah, see u again peeps! *smooches*

0 comments: