BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Wonderful Night

I just had a wonderful dinner with wonderful person. Alhamdulillah. So full of foods and happiness. We had nasi bubur berlauk at kampung baru KL. But sorry I cannot remember the stall's name as I didn't manage to stalk on the stall's signboard. Hehe. Gelojoh sgt nak makan and balik. And as far as I can remember, there is no signboard hanging anywhere. What I can remember clearly was the name of the stall next to this bubur's stall. Something sounds like 'Kak Som'. Nothing much to write as nothing can be condemned. The foods was awesome and the drinks was nice too. So tasty. It's so rare nowadays to find drinks especially fruit juice that tasty as heaven. Unless you go to hotel which cost you lotsa bucks. I don't have pictures to show you guys as I am kind of spending my whole time facing and finishing the foods. The time I remembered to capture some photos of the food, the foods were already gone. Hehe. I hope you guys had a wonderful dinner too for tonight and good night peeps!

p/s: Thank you Allah for everything You gave in my life. Alhamdulillah. :)

0 comments: