BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wonderful Day

It's been a week since my last entry rite? Sorry all. I don't want to put the busy excuses here anymore. Lame reason isn't it even if it is true. I am not going anywhere actually and I am still dedicating myself to this lovable BeST Programme. I think I can breath myself out by now. Everything has been settled down including the accommodation and unstable emotional feelings that have overwhelmed me these past few weeks. Huhhh. Relieved. Thank you Allah.

We are having the 'Powerful Presentation Skills' session today led by two great trainers, Encik Lah and Puan Rusilawati. I just love their ways in delivering their experiences and knowledge to us. It is a very great idea when they regroup us because I have the chances to meet and befriend closer with other classmates since we have been sitting within the same group these past few weeks. Oh, of course I love my current groupmates and it's just a good way to make us bonding with others which came from different groups. I think this way is better.

Oh yes, I miss my cats. I hope they are doing well. Kakak miss u guys. *I don't have their pictures to be uploaded here since I am using the uni's lab com*. Maybe next time ? :D

0 comments: